Returns, refunds, or exchanges are not an option, unless the product has a defect in construction. As both business owner and maker of the products, it is my aim that no defected products leave the workshop. I ensure that the quality control on each product is always kept high. In the unfortunate event of having received a defected product, depending on the type of defect, you will either be offered to have your product repaired; or you will receive a coupon to the value of the price paid originally, excluding shipping cost. In either case, the product will need to be returned to the workshop and shipping for the return will be reimbursed.
To be considered for a refund by coupon:
• The request must be made within 7 days of receiving the product
• Photos of the defect
• A copy of the invoice
To initiate the process, please make contact using the contact form.
The refund process:
• Once you have made contact using the contact form, you will receive a response requesting further information and an address to send back the product
• Once the product has been returned to the workshop, your product will either be repaired or you will receive a coupon to make another purchase
• Once you have sent a copy of your shipping receipt, you will receive a refund for either part or the full amount
• No refunds on “second chance” products, which have been discounted due to minor defects. Defects will be photographed and outlined in the product description and will be the responsibility of the buyer to make the purchasing choice.
Wrong size purchased?
• Please read the descriptions on each product as the dimensions of what size book it will fit is listed. If you’re unsure, please measure the cover of your book (the cover and not the inside paper size).
• If you have purchased the wrong size, you might be eligible for a replacement. However, please note that the cost of postage to return the product and to repost another product, will be at your own expense.